Impassioned by the goal of delivering high-performance products to both the professional athlete and the recreational cyclist, Cycling Sports Group encompasses several powerhouse Cycling brands, including Cannondale, GT, Charge, and Fabric. Cycling Sports Group is proud to present a truly unique and powerful portfolio of cycling brands to the market, continually striving to evolve through the very best products and service available today.
As Tax Accountant you will be responsible for all tax compliance and reporting activities for CSG Europe. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will be working closely together with the Supply Chain and Assembly Operations regarding customs topics.
- Managing the tax legal structure for CSG Europe.
- Managing and execute the legal structure reporting for the CSG Europe.
- Managing and execute the corporate income tax calculations and filings for CSG Europe and its subsidiaries.
- Managing and execute the VAT calculations and filings for CSG Europe and its subsidiaries.
- Prepare the required industry/government reporting (CBS, Intrastat, etc.).
- Managing the reclaim process for foreign VAT in countries where we don’t have a VAT-registration.
- Managing the customs duty process and function as internal AEO customs officer.
- Consult external tax advisors where needed for 3rd party support.
- Identifying, analyzing and communicating risks and opportunities to the Finance Manager on a timely basis as well as ensuring any accounting/reporting issues are cleared up in a timely manner and strive for continuous improvement.
- Provide support in month-end closing procedures to ensure appropriate and accurate financial accounting and reporting including preparation of group reporting’s regarding the topics described above.
- Follow internal controls and company policies for each tax category as set by CSG and job function.
- Contribute to the success of CSG by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned continuously striving for improvement.
- Minimal bachelor’s degree in Tax Accounting is required.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a tax accounting/auditing in an international business environment.
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English (fluency in another European language is an advantage).
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Continuously striving for improvements.
- Strong customer centric focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- A passion for mountain and road bikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time.
Do you like what you read so far?
Apply now via the application form.
For more information about our organization, visit www.cannondale.com/nl-nl/about-us
Agency calls are not appreciated.