Manager Finance & Controlling (m/f/d)
Maastricht, NL, 6219
Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for colors, Colors & Effects, a former BASF group company, is one of the leading manufacturers in the pigments market. To strengthen its focus on the pigments business and its customers, Colors & Effects was integrated into Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group, in 2021. Sun Chemical is based in the United States and is the world's largest manufacturer of printing inks and pigments. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical generates annual sales of around $8.5 billion and supports customers around the world with more than 22,000 employees.
Become a part of our finance team at our location in Maastricht – We are responsible for the design, execution and monitoring of the planning- and control cycle, the system of accounting & internal control (AO/IC) across the entire location Maastricht as well as the timely and accurate budgeting for and reporting on the financial performance. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a finance manager (m/f/d) with the following responsibilities:
- Managing of a small finance team and being the sparring partner for local management team
- Correct and timely closing of monthly and annual statements according to local law & US GAAP
- Fully responsible for financial reporting and balance sheet, yearly report as well as financial audits
- Suggest, initiate, and support business improvement projects
- Statutory accounting and reporting
- Fixed assets, inventory accounting and product costing
- Cost accounting & reporting and accounts receivable
- Tax compliance (incl. intercompany transfer pricing)
- Support central treasury functions
- University degree with a focus on finance, accounting or controlling
- Several years of professional experience within the accounting & controlling area
- Experienced in MS Office and SAP/R3
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Dutch & English (both spoken and written). German is a pre
Above-average compensation according to the chemical industry | Performance-related bonus | Company pension plan | Value account | Sabbatical | Retirement-related leave of absence | Health care | Job bike | Careflex | Safe working environment | Further training opportunities | Internal career |
You have questions concerning the application process? Please do not hesitate to contact us: Barbara Schlosser (Specialist Recruiting), [email protected] Tel: +49 (0) 152 09376256
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is Sun Chemical's policy that applicants for employment are recruited, selected, and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to the position being filled. Sun prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Connect with Us!