Replacement | Finance | Wormerveer, the Netherlands | Medior
Do you want to join our Global Finance team as our new Management Accountant? Do you have a few years of relevant Finance experience and have you worked with BI tools and/or financial modules in ERP? Are you ready to join our international and dynamic company where you can take your career to the next level?
In this challenging position, you will provide support and guidance to the regions on a multitude of accounting topics.
You can make a difference!
We are looking for an individual that is able to work with precision but without getting stuck in the details; You are able to see the bigger picture!
The position is for 32- 40 hours and based at our Head Office in Wormerveer (Greater Amsterdam Region).
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Each month, you will be responsible for several corporate tasks, such as:
• Data extraction from the BI tool SAP Business Warehouse
• Intercompany reconciliations
• The closing of several small entities
• These Corporate tasks are executed in Hyperion under a 5-day closing procedure following Bunge’s guideline.
• One major area is the support provided to FP&A during each month-end that includes both analysis and forecasting responsibilities
• You will be involved in the annual budgeting exercise
• In general, you will support the Corporate Analyst with various adhoc projects such as SOX implementation and other various reporting functions
Who are you?
• You have a Bachelor or an MSc in finance/accountancy/controlling with a couple of years of relevant finance experience (junior/medior position)
• You have an advanced level in Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Excel (champion) and PowerPoint
• It is critical that you have some experience with BI tools and/or financial modules in ERP. Knowledge of US GAAP, either/or SAP and Hyperion would be an advantage
• Your English skills are fluent both orally and written. Dutch language skills are not necessary (but do come in handy)
• We are looking for candidates already located in the region of Wormerveer / Amsterdam and already in possession of a valid work permit.
• As a person, you have a hands-on, ‘can do’ mentality, and great analytical skills, which make you numerically strong.
• Good communication skills
• Reporting hierarchically to Group Financial controller, functionally to Corporate Analyst.
• Work closely with the other group functions
• Contact with relevant people in various regions and departments
Who are we?
Bunge Loders Croklaan is a global multinational that focuses on providing solutions to our customers in the Food industry throughout the world. Our lipid solutions expertise is renowned for technological breakthroughs. With state-of-the-art technology, Bunge Loders Croklaan is well positioned to deliver unique functionality and value to the end product. We have a reputation for conducting groundbreaking scientific research and a track record of prestigious awards.
What we offer you:
Working at Bunge Loders Croklaan will give you an exciting job in an international and dynamic world; no day will be the same. There are approximately 475 people working in an informal and open culture. We are stimulating the development of our employers by offering training and education. You will work independently and taking initiatives will be highly appreciated.
We offer you an excellent remunerations package:
• Start salary 3000 – 3600 euro gross based on fulltime employment;
• Excellent opportunities for training- and development;
To give an indication of where this can bring you, please read the testimonial of our previous Management Accountant. https://careerseurope.bungeloders.com/careers-at-bunge-loders-croklaan/meet-our-people/testimonial-sarah-simmelink-corporate-analyst/
• Company pension without individual contribution
• 24 holiday days + 13 adv days
• Variable Pay
• Travel compensation (location is easy to reach by public transport or own transport. We have our own parking lot)
Information and application:
For more information about our company please check our website www.bungeloders.com or send your questions by e-mail to [email protected]
For application please send in your CV and Motivation by using the 'Apply' button.Please mention which channel guided you to the vacancy.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated, we do not use agencies at this moment for our recruitment. Open proposals of candidates are at own risk.