Would you like to be responsible for costing for two big sites? Do you like to work in a successful and sustainable international company in which you have the opportunity to grow further?
Financieel • Wormerveer, Nederland • Medior
For our EMEA FP&A team, we are looking for a Finance Analyst.
Purpose of the job
As a Finance Analyst you are responsible for cost reporting and management of our two Dutch sites. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and reporting of production and supply chain costs;
- Prepare forecasting and budgeting of industrial cost and identify improvements;
- Consumption and efficiency analysis;
- Prepare CAPEX reporting, forecasting and planning;
- Prepare CAPEX business cases;
- Propose countermeasures and follow up;
- Participate and take the lead in local improvement projects.
You will be based in Wormerveer and will report to our FP&A Lead EMEA B2B Oils.
Education and Experience- A Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Economics or related area;
- 3-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in a production, food or chemical environment;
- Affinity with a technical and process environment;
- Fluency in Dutch or English is required.
What do you bring to the job?
As a Finance Analyst you are a strong personality and able to communicate with all the levels within the organization. Furthermore you know how to deal with resistance, have a hands-on mentality and you are a real team player. You also have the sensitivity and thus natural way of working with different cultures.
What we offer you:
Working at Bunge Loders Croklaan will give you an exciting job in an international and dynamic world; no day will be the same. There are approximately 475 people working in an informal and open culture. We are stimulating the development of our employers by offering training and education. You will work independently and taking initiatives will be highly appreciated.
We offer you an excellent remunerations package:
- Salary based on experience;
- Excellent opportunities for training- and development;
- Company pension without individual contribution;
- 25 holiday days plus 13 ADV-days;
- Variable Pay / Bonus system
- Travel compensation (location is easy to reach by public transport or own transport. We have our own parking lot.)
Who are we?
We are a worldwide leading producer and supplier of premium quality oils and fats for the food manufacturing industry. Our products are used in a wide range of applications, from bakery and confectionery to dairy fat alternatives and infant nutrition. Our committed and innovative approach is based on 328 years of combined oils and fats expertise. As a result, we work with our customers to create healthy, sustainable and cost-effective offerings that meet or exceed their business goals.
- A complete seed and tropical oils portfolio
- The industry’s most globally integrated and sustainable supply chain
- 5 continents from which we operate, enabling us to serve the globe
- 100+ countries served
- 100% traceable palm oil to mill
- 300+ patents awarded for innovations developed by our R&D specialists
- 325+ years of combined expertise in ingredients, applications and processes
- 500+ products used in a wide range of applications, from animal nutrition and confectionery to dairy fat alternatives and infant nutrition
- 2500+ colleagues, partnering with you to deliver world-class solutions every day, that help you create healthy offerings, sustainable and cost-effective offerings.
Apply online via the 'Apply' button.
For more information you can reach out to Robbert Groenendijk (Talent Acquisition Specialist, [email protected]) or visit http://europe.bungeloders.com/.
Agencies are not appreciated at the moment