Impassioned by the goal of delivering high-performance products to both the professional athlete and the recreational cyclist, Cycling Sports Group encompasses several powerhouse Cycling brands, including Cannondale, GT, Charge, and Fabric. Cycling Sports Group is proud to present a truly unique and powerful portfolio of cycling brands to the market, continually striving to evolve through the very best products and service available today.
As a member of the Finance team, you will be responsible for performing daily transactional Finance, Financial Reporting, Internal Control & Compliance activities for CSG Europe in close cooperation with the Finance Manager and Corporate Finance.
- Analyze and provide reports to the Finance Manager: Profit- and loss, Balance sheet, Cash flow performance versus budgets and prior forecasts.
- Identifying, analyzing and communicating risks and opportunities to the Finance Manager on a timely basis as well as ensuring any accounting/reporting issues are cleared up in a timely manner and strive for continuous improvement.
- Perform month-end closing procedures to ensure appropriate and accurate financial accounting and reporting including preparation of group reporting’s.
- Manage lease car process.
- Prepare supplier payment proposals and process these.
- Support the Finance team in the treasury process.
- Monitoring suspense accounts and follow up on any issues noted.
- Support other Finance tasks as required or assigned throughout the year.
- Collaborate and facilitate the necessary data for reporting and audit purposes.
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by CSG and job function.
- Contribute to the success of CSG by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned continuously striving for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- 2+ years’ experience in a finance, accounting or similar role, preferably in an international business environment.
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English (fluency in another European language is an advantage).
- Must have solid knowledge of software such as Microsoft Excel and ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer centric focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- A passion for mountain and road bikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time.
Do you like what you read so far?
Apply now via the application form.
For more information about our organization, visit www.cannondale.com/nl-nl/about-us.
Agency calls are not appreciated.