Senior IT Auditor
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe. The company has enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
What we are looking for:
For this position we are looking for an Auditor with 3 to 7 years relevant working experience in audit, risk management, consulting, information technology management, or retail IT. The IT Auditor we are looking for has experience with some IT internal audits and is willing to also perform operational audits. Therefore we are unfortunately not looking for a hardcore IT auditor. We are looking for candidates who speak English fluently as well as one (or more) of the following languages: Dutch, French, Greek, Serbian, and/or Romanian.
In your role as an IT internal auditor you will have an unique opportunity to see and understand many different areas of our company. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with backgrounds in operational audit, finance, IT, business, and consulting. You have the opportunity to not only perform IT audits, but also perform operational audits in many other areas. You will be part of the European Internal Audit team and have the opportunity to visit many of our companies in different countries.
Every internal audit starts with the objectives of the business. You as an auditor will identify the business objectives, related risks and management controls to achieve the objectives. You help in building our audit reports which contains smart recommendations to further improve the control framework.
A highly motivated IT auditor who has a clear vision and is a role model by heart. You’re an innovator and know how to get things done. You fully understand the business needs and know how to translate these to solutions.
• University education (MSc, e.g. Information Management, Business Informatics,Business Economics), preferably complemented by a Postgraduate IT audit degree and/or CISA title;
• 3 to 7 years relevant working experience in (IT) audit, risk management, consulting, information technology management, or retail IT;
• Preferably: experience in project management and/or project assurance, ERP systems, data privacy, and data analysis.
• Fluent in English. Ability to speak Dutch, Greek, Serbian, or Romanian is a plus.
• Willingness to travel, including international of 20-30%.
As a person, you have:
• Strong analytical skills, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• The ability to establish and maintain relationships;
• The ability to be independent, decisive and a self-supporting team player.
What we offer
• A position with impact;
• Good benefits;
• Opportunity to build further competencies and develop your personal networks;
• Future career opportunities within international retail environment (inside or outside the internal audit department).
For more information you can contact Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Specialist: [email protected]
If you have the feeling that this vacancy matches with your professional and personal profile, please apply online via the 'Apply' button with your resume attached.
Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.